The number one way Love INC carries out its mission - To mobilize the Church to transform lives and communities in the Name of Christ, is by partnering with local Christian churches. Church partnerships are essential to Love INC. Without church partners, there is no Love INC.
Each Love INC partner church commits to joining with other churches to provide volunteer and financial support for the operation of each Love INC affilate. Most often, in a comprehensive partnership, a church will demonstrate their commitment by:
• Introducing Love INC to the congregation.
• Referring requests for help to the Love INC Clearinghouse.
• Encouraging church members to participate in the ministry of Love INC.
• Organizing church members to serve by using their gifts and abilities.
• Accepting referrals for help from the Love INC Clearinghouse to existing ministries.
• Providing Clearinghouse volunteers from their church each year.
• Participating in the financial support of Love INC.
• Praying for Love INC, clients, other partner churches, and for unity in the Body of Christ.
Our big-picture goal is to partner with every one of the 60+ churches in southwest Lake County. Currently we partner with the following churches:
- Village Church of Barrington
- Long Grove Community Church
- Wauconda Ev. Free Church
- Federated Church of Wauconda
- St. John Lutheran Church - Island Lake
- Crossroads Community Church - Mundelein
- Messiah Lutheran Church - Wauconda
- Northwest Family Christian Church - Lake Zurich
- Fusion Church - Lake Zurich
- Alpine Chapel - Lake Zurich
- New Hope Community Church - Round Lake
- Northwest Christian Commuinty Church - Mundelein
- Church of the Holy Apostle - Wauconda
- The Chapel Barrington
- The Chapel Lake Zurich
If your church would like to explore partnership with Love INC Lake County Southwest, please contact our Executive Director Joe Besenjak (today!)