Love INC of Lake County Southwest is looking for an energetic and organized part-time Communications and Office Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to work with some amazing volunteers and churches while helping communicate about Love INC and stories of transformation.
This position will play a critical role in helping Love INC mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities in the name of Christ. We are looking for a positive team player with a growing Christian faith.
Main responsibilities include:
• Improve communication to churches, volunteers, and donors
• Implement and refine our social media strategy
• Recruit & motivate volunteers to serve in significant ways
• Organize and accomplish day to day office activities
Desired Abilities and Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Great organizing ability
• Efficient use of CRM/fundraising software and MS Office
• Clearly articulate the Love INC mission in different settings
• Pay is based on experience
• 15-20 hours per week
• Flexible hours Monday – Thursday at our Wauconda, IL office
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Cover letters should show how you’d help Love INC fulfill its mission, how you have successfully motivated people in the past, and show how you are a unique fit.